Pages

Monday 20 May 2019

In the weekends

In  the weekends it was my mums birthday it was cool because she went with my aunty to go get something for her birthday and I got to just play on the game and play with some people because my uncle stayed home with us it was fun because he had a turn on fortnight he was having a 1 v 1. on Friday I went to the disco it was fun I danced with all my friends and they had a mean feed and i had lots of fun. when I got back home i went and called my aunty and went to see my bay on the phone I wished that i could be by my baby because I miss her cute face and the way she looks at me with her puppy eyes.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for telling me about your weekend. Happy Birthday to your mum. Remember when we are writing we need to make sure that the right things have capital letters especially the start of a sentence, I and peoples names.

    ReplyDelete